We do not share any information pertaining to visitors to this site with any third party.
The only exception is that we reserve the right to share information pertaining
to intrusion attempts, denial of service (DOS) attempts, phishing, scamming or illegal activities with law enforcement
and/or the ISP (Internet Service Provider) of the offending endpoint.
We maintain separate access and data query logs. These are retained for up to 31 days through rotation. We reserve the right to retain log content that is specific to DOS, Intrusion, Cracking or illegal activities indefinitely.
With respect to the user registration
For any of our sites that utilize a registration process and mechanism, the following will be maintained at minimum:
- End user chosen username
- End user chosen encrypted password (unreadable by us)
- IP address the original request for registration came from
- We may retain original mail logs for a minimum period of two years
User registration and/or use of the tools provided on any Redd Enterprises sites such as: cruzit.com or nametier.com may be blocked, rejected or revoked at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the site or dedicated approval staff.
With respect to the web site usage
If the intrusion detection/prevention tools in use on any of our networks determines an attack is underway from your IP address, it is most likely your IP address or entire Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) netblock may be blocked on any or all of our networks. If this happens your IP address will be listed on the cruzit.com blacklist web page.
In most cases your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will be notified of the detected attack.
If your internet activities are denied by your ISP, we will not and can not be held responsible. Any outage or disruptions in your internet services must be taken up with your ISP.
- reddenterprises.net (This site)
- reddenterprises.com (This site)
- reddenterprise.com (Redd Enterprises Name Protection)
- cruzit.com Cruz IT - Information Technology
- cruzit.net (DNS and backend services)
- mxpal.com (Mail Services)
- bumx.net (Backup Mail Services)
- mxbu.net (MX Records Backup)
- nametier.com (Domain Services)
- nametier.net (DNS Management)
- mcaihg.com (Multi Class Asset Investment Holdings Group)
- investedholdings.com (Investment Holdings Management)
- assetcm.com (Asset Control Management)
- assetcm.net (Asset Control Management Backend)
- reddholdings.com (Semi Empty Shell)
- reddproperty.net (Property Management)
- coastleft.com (Clothing And Accessories)
- zoomserve.com (Courier and Processing)
- wanmark.com (Internet Services)
- shieldcomplete.com (Security Verification)
- shieldcomplete.net (Security Verification Network Backend)
- homelandcomputersecurity.com (Private)
- rrfw.net (Open Source Firewalls)
- safemaster.net (Information)
- reddweb.net (Edge Experimentation)
- ezpzgo.com (stealth mode - dev)
- pvtparts.com (stealth mode - dev)
- pvtparts.net (stealth mode - dev)
should be directed to the undersigned via the contact form.
Redd Enterprises™, Inc.